Panther Industries, a brand of ID Technology is looking for a full-time, Warehouse Associate to contribute to the success of the company by handling a wide range of supportive tasks including shipping, receiving, stocking, inventory, building crates for machines, cleaning warehouse, and other general warehouse duties.
- Assemble orders & prepare items for shipment
- Weighs or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of lading, invoices, orders or other records
- Determines method of shipment; Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Calculate most cost-efficient shipping
- Receive & unpack materials and supplies
- Report damages and discrepancies
- Provide inventory management support
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Basic property maintenance, as needed.
- Operate appropriate machinery which may include hand truck, forklift, etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Stand for prolong periods of time
- Some experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to read, write & comprehend instructions, correspondence & other information
- Mathematical skills; ability to use calculator
- Forklift experience a plus
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to efficiently and quickly produce quality labels and tags. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- Forklift Operation
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe