- Job Type
- On-going need to fill this role
- US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
HPM is seeking skilled laborers all throughout the front range and select locations throughout Colorado. Please respond to this advertisement to express interest in our career opportunities.
Five years of experience or ability to show equivalent experienced job skills.
Must Pass the Following:
- I-9 Completion
- Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Proactively approaches safety, making it the most important facet of daily activities.
- Has the authority to stop work anytime an unsafe activity is observed.
- Becomes familiar with HPM's culture and way of doing business. Conducts self professionally and understands they represent the company and the HPM image to our trade partners, clients and the general public.
- As the first line of defense in quality control any deficiency is to be reported immediately.
Housekeeping, Storm Water Management (SWMP) and Multiple Other Tasks
- Assist projects with daily cleaning operations, may supervise other laborers tasked with daily cleaning
- Monitor and repair/replace any deficiencies with site Best Management Practices (BMP's) as they relate to the projects Storm Water Management Plan.
- Provide a wide range of other tasks to support the project team and schedule. These could include but are not limited to:
- Stripping concrete forms
- Manage Pouring/vibrating concrete operations
- Installing and/or removing temporary heat and concrete blankets
- Installing and/or removing temporary weather protection
- Assisting operators in backfill/excavation operations
- Working in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Installing and tying rebar
- Support the needs of Carpenter I and II employees
- As an experienced level position, a basic skill set of the above listed tasks is expected for this role
- The following PPE will be provided by HPM
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Vest
- Other specialty PPE needed for operations will be provided by the company as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About HPM Inc.:
HPM is a General Contractor located in Englewood, Colorado with a focus in three primary working groups; 1) Federal, 2) Commercial, and 3) Civil. We work all throughout the front range and select locations throughout Colorado, as well as key projects out of state. We pride ourselves in managing clean, organized, and professional projects from start to finish with an emphasis on successful client relationships. Much of our work is for repeat clients including local governments, private clients, and the federal government. We utilize proven project management fundamentals on each of our projects.
In 2019 we were named a Denver Business Journal "Best Places to Work". In 2020 we were named "Denver's Fastest Growing Company" for large companies by the Denver Business Journal. We are a growing company and are looking to bring talented, motivated, and collaborative team members on board with us.
We offer fantastic benefits including competitive health, dental, vision, unlimited PTO plan, 401K match, HSA match, and a 529 College Savings Plan match of up to $1,000 a year.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Multiple locations