PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Application Developer-Product 4 in Englewood, CO
- Leads the development, documentation and maintenance of software architectures in order to meet customer, functional, and/or regulatory requirements, quality objectives, and constraints specific to the applicable domain and available technology.
- Provides technical leadership for project management including schedules, plans, and estimates.
- Prioritizes tasks and leads reviews.
- Assists project managers with risk management and progress reviews.
- Develops corrective action plans.
- Develops Computer Software Component (CSC) software requirements and algorithms.
- Defines external interfaces.
- Leads trade studies.
- Performs CSC requirements change assessment.
- Supports requirements team lead in negotiating interfaces and requirements.
- Leads supplier/subcontract management team.
- Ensures application of best practices.
- Reviews statements of work, conducts estimates and manages risks.
- Translates contract requirements into work requirements, processes and tasks.
- Contacts suppliers and subcontractors to exchange technical data and to discuss project performance.
- Manages customer and supplier relationships.
- Participates in the development of fundamental approaches to projects and requirements for implementation.
- Leads development, maintenance, and unit tests for a software Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) by utilizing software development environments and programming languages in order to implement design and satisfy allocated requirements.
- Leads code walkthroughs.
- Develops/decomposes, documents and maintains designs for a CSC.
- Participates in internal/external design reviews.
- Leads integration/test efforts of complex systems.
- Creates overall integration plans.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring, and deployment of processes and tools.
- Leads process reviews.
- Determines research directions and pursues related opportunities with internal/external organizations.
- Leads proposal efforts.
- Provides expertise on resolution of regulatory and domain operational and integration issues to internal/external customers.
- Supports issue resolution
- DevOps - Continuous integration, testing, and delivery within a CI/CD pipeline
- Develop, improve, and maintain the web services associated with JDM
- Maintain and evolve the JDM infrastructure
- Manage updates to certificates, OS versions, service patches, etc.
- Drive toward the use of additional cloud-native services and capabilities
- Contribute to software design and architecture documentation
- Agile development within a cross-discipline, global team
- Exercise critical thinking and innovative problem solving
- Demonstrate the Boeing Behaviors in a deliberate and observable way
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- •5+ years of experience working with API / back-end code
- Software lifecycle data knowledge including coding and unit test creation.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience developing software products in a cloud computing environment, preferably with Amazon AWS
- Relational database experience, e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, (PHP, Apache, SQL Server, MySQL) or similar
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework or Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher Angular UI development
- Cloud application development and deployment expertise
- Apache Tomcat
- Application Design & Development;
- Cloud Computing; Database Development;
- Java; Maven;
- Web Application Development;
- Web-based Systems Architectures;
- Web Services
Top Skills needed to perform this role/job:
- Java programming experience, Angular UI development, Cloud Development
Top Soft Skills for culture fit:
- Strong analytical skills, programming experience, communication skills
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$