The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a Software Development Lead in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++ and Java, with development managed by an established and successful software development team with good customer visibility. The candidate must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance and ideally possess a polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for managing a software development team that utilizes a multi-process high performance software system. The candidate will evaluate macro/micro SIGINT data levels and trend historical performance utilizing various statistical applications. The candidate will be a full-time systems developer working in the factory development environment. Familiarity with comparative analysis, BASH/UNIX/LINUX, and automated regression testing approaches is highly desirable. In addition to working with other SIGINT analysts and software developers, the candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, and customers on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
- Lead a team of software developers by providing tasking and mentoring to achieve program objectives
- Track and manage O&M tasks based on the software delivery schedule and customer priorities
- Support software development team which utilizes a multi-process, high performance, software system
- Evaluate data at macro/micro levels and trend historical performance using various statistical applications
- Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool (currently Trac)
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Utilize software version control (currently Subversion)
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
- BS Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math with 12 -15 years’ experience in distributed systems, UNIX IPC, C++, Java, messaging systems, etc
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI to start and ideally possess a polygraph.
- Software development experience in C/C++
- Interprocess communication skills
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) processing
- Experience with agile development
Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00