Kforce has a client in search of a Software Engineer in Greenwood Village, CO.
Who does the Wireless R&D engineer work with?
Wireless R&D software engineers collaborate with industry experts from many disciplines: software architects, network engineers, data scientists, IoT developers, radio engineers, content security specialists, and various video technologists. A Wireless R&D engineer also engages with quality assurance engineers, technical operators, and product owners on a daily basis. We are a small team, rapidly delivering software solutions with the latest technologies at the leading edge of IoT technology.
- Design and develop new software applications including user interfaces and their backend components along with customizing existing applications
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements; Conduct analysis to determine integration needs
- Diagnose performance issues and propose and implement code improvements
- Assist in the constant integration and constant deployment of software releases
- Prove scalability with load generating tools
- Ensure the software architecture is lean, extensible, and well documented
- Ensure software modules are reliable and reusable
- Integrate with metrics and auditing systems to inform on health and usage
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Operations teams to ensure applications meet and/or exceed specifications and technical requirements