PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer, in Littleton, CO.
- The Autonomy/Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning (A/AI ML) Software Engineer is responsible for developing, integrating, and deploying autonomy and
- artificial intelligence algorithms for mission systems and production and maintenance operations.
- Translates requirements and develops code, determining appropriate software methods, training system to recognize patterns to perform specific functions. Supports the technology development life cycle from requirements generation through development, integration, scenario development and modeling, testing and debugging.
- Supports research and development for prototyping of autonomous systems.
etc. functionality in LM products and platforms
• Translates requirements and applies requirements to development code, integrating autonomy, AI or
machine learning algorithms to LM products and platforms
• Determines software methods to best acquire and execute knowledge
• Implements algorithms into software to train systems to recognize patterns and perform specific functions
• Responsible for various phases of developing and maintaining autonomy software from requirements
generation, software design and development to integration, testing, troubleshooting and debugging, and
• Review test outcomes, conducts troubleshooting, and works to debug issues
• Develops human-machine interface scenarios, breaking missions into tasks
• Documents interface requirements and implements human-machine interfaces
• Interfaces with other teams involved the development lifecycle for perception, mission and motion
planning, simulation and modeling, testing, etc.
• Experience in machine learning frameworks and deep learning toolsets (eg. TensorFlow PyTorch, Caffe, Keras, etc.)
• Experience designing and implementing ML techniques aimed at solving specific problems
• Experience with applications in supervised learning (eg. classification, regression, etc.), unsupervised learning (eg. clustering, dimension reduction, generative modeling, etc.) and reinforcement learning (eg. model-based or model-free methods)
• Experience working with analyzing large scale data from a variety of sources and applying statistical methods
• Experience with programming languages (eg. Python, C++, Java, MatLab, CUDA, etc.) and ability to learn and transition to new programming languages as needed
• Experience training and evaluating Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs), Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), and/or Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs)
• 3+ years applicable experience
• Experience with CNN model generation, RNN model
• Experience with signal processing, computer vision (including OpenCV)
• Experience with robotics (including ROS)
• Experience with planning algorithms
• Knowledge of classical AI techniques
• Experience with modeling and simulation on CPU and GPU architectures
• Solid understanding of testing planning and procedures including validation and verification of system
• 6+ years applicable experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$