Innovation Consultant Job Requisition
At S&P Global, we Accelerate Progress by providing essential intelligence powered by the combination of connected technologies, the right data, and industry expertise. Our dynamic team consists of more than 15,000 analysts, data scientists, industry experts, and software developers serving 100% of the Fortune Global 500.
In the Engineering Solutions Division we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the boldness of a startup. We're building a software solution that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future. We're disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team with a bias to action.
Are you ready to discover and deliver the next big thing in the age of digital transformation? Do you have a passion for new technologies and their potential applications? Is delivering impact your top motivator? We subscribe to the notion of hiring smart people and getting out of their way.
As an Innovation Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our customers solve their toughest challenges with our new AI-powered software platform. The potential for this platform is endless; your mission is to work in close partnership environments with our customers, applying our technology to delivering value to their businesses. Your primary focus will be to span across the presales and post-sales processes, identifying solutions for our customers and then making them a reality.
This role requires a high degree of integrity, motivation, creativity, persistence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will deliver on customer commitments, becoming an expert on our product in the process, and use this experience to build out our presales consulting operations. This role will be pivotal to the success of our business, our future, and our ability to successfully disrupt the market. We need someone with the organizational skills of an event planner, the creativity of an artist, and the optimism of an entrepreneur. Are you ready for the challenge?
Duties & Accountabilities
- Lead critical business and technology initiatives with top clients across the Fortune 500 across a variety of industries and functional areas, engaging clients at levels from C-suite to end user
- Implement technology solutions that no one thought possible: deeply understand and match industry use cases to technical capabilities and deliver software to support a client's needs
- Manage technology implementations through close collaboration with client subject matter experts, IT teams, and internal product and engineering teams
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the growth of a new business
- Build out our team's presales consulting processes and assets through collaboration with sales, marketing, and product management
Education & Experience
- 5+ years demonstrated success as a leader of complex business or technology initiatives, preferably in a consulting environment
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple technical industries and functional areas
- Led implementations and program execution of software solutions
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Innate problem-solver who wants to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in something cool and technical
- Experience in working with industries such as automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas, or similar industrial is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.