Greet and check in guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of services to meet brand standards of quality.
- - Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information.
- Complete the check in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, including type and length of treatment. Promote brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of treatments based on guest needs.
- Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers' checks, and other forms of payment. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail from mailbox.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ensure satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems. remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
-Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas, and hospitality stations.
-Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or champagne.
-Answer questions about general property information and amenities.
-Check computer for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day. Finish
-Maintain cleanliness of workstation, treatment rooms, spa/salon locker room, and lounge areas.
Pay rate: $16.50/hr
The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection, synonymous with extraordinary service since 1892, invites you to join a new level of luxury Downtown Denver hotels. Home to a collection of 241 distinct guestrooms and suites, the hotel also boasts six unique restaurants and bars, a boutique spa and nearly 20,000 square feet of meeting space, making the Brown Palace as appropriate for an adventurous jetsetter as it is for a corporate-minded CEO.In addition to being a part of one of the most historic hotels in Denver, team members will enjoy many additional perks of working at the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa. These perks include discounted RTD Eco Pass, free employee meals, discounts on services/F&B at the hotel and Friends and Family hotel room discounts. Come learn more about joining our team!Don't meet every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.