A distinguished charter school in Denver, CO has partnered with Cross Country Education (formerly DirectEd) to find a talented Network Special Education Teacher through our Educator Career Placement Service.
This service is free and it does not require you to be an employee of Cross Country Education. It allows you to keep your current position while learning about new career opportunities within our partner schools.
- Salary: Starting at $46,000
- Position: Network Special Education Teacher – may have to report to various locations throughout the year
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree with both a CO license and a Special Education endorsement as follows:
- A7- Special Education Teacher in Residence
- ATL- Alternative Teacher License
- ATLW- Alternative Teacher License Waiver
- INTL- Initial Teacher License
- PFTL- Professional Teacher License
- PFTM- Professional Teacher License- Master
- Special Education Generalist
- Special Education Specialist
- Teacher 1-Moderate Needs
- Teacher- Educationally Handicapped (EH)
- Location: Various Campuses in Denver, CO
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Counseling, and Retirement packages
To be considered for this position, please apply below.
More about our partner school:
We serve 6-12th grade students across Denver and Aurora. Our mission is to transform urban public education by eliminating educational inequity and preparing all students for success in college and the 21st century.
Our Website: http://www.crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.