Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
The Specialist Business Unit Project Lead is responsible for the management and execution of all Business Unit sales related projects. The Specialist Business Unit Project Lead will also act as a liaison between all cross functional groups surrounding projects. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in leading BU projects.
This role can be based anywhere in our West Business unit.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Initiate Business Unit CFAR request. (develop, plan, implement) : Lead / quarterback all project related task list meetings with cross-functional workstreams ie. Distribution engineering, BP Relations, Legal, Sales Ops, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Account Executives, Finance, Human Relations, Fleet, Order Forecasting, Information Technology / Field Services, Master Files, IBP Finance, DSDE Specialist, Real Estate, Settlement / Payroll. Develop task and milestone level project plans to execute against strategic goals.
- Work with Director of Strategy to brainstorm effective / efficient future BU project needs, ie. market expansion, route operations, real estate, and supply chain : Partner with Distribution Engineering and BP Relations team managing route health for IBP / RSP routes. Support, review, provide counsel to Operation Sales Leaders pertaining to route splits. Support with Real-Estate Specialist.
- Plan, develop strategy, implement all Route Contracts for BU.
- Drive cross-functional team deliverables, setting and administering schedules and managing projects.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Regularly analyze and report the progress of programs to leadership.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.