Interim HealthCare has been around for the last 50 years. Improving lives one client at a time has led us to be one of the largest Homecare, Hospice, and Facility Staffing providers in America. We are seeking a passionate Speech Therapist (ST) that loves working with the geriatric population to join our award winning team to help provide home-based therapy services.
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Counsel, educate, advise and consult the patient and family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress.
- Select and teach task-oriented therapeutic activities designed to improve comprehension and production of language in oral, signed or written modalities; speech and voice production; auditory training; speech reading; and communication strategies using multi-modal training (e.g. visual, auditory-visual, and tactile).
- Effectively communicate with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Complete and submit timely, legible, accurate, relevant and sufficient documentation (written or electronic).
- Current licensure or certification as a Speech Therapist (ST) active in Colorado.
- At least One (1) year of direct client care experience as a Speech Therapist (ST) in the last 5 years.
- Experience working in home care setting preferred.
- Heath Care CPR Certified.
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab, Hospice and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.