Ref ID: 00620-0011828809
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly
Start working as an Office Assistant today!
We are an established Insurance company looking to hire a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact
• Filing, copying and faxing for multiple departments
• Route calls appropriately
• Data entry
• Put together and distribute letters using Word and Outlook
What we're looking for
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work
• Complete tasks independently
• Excellent attention to detail
• An enthusiastic teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
• Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel preferred
If you have a winning team attitude approach and you are eager to grow your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! This position is perfect for you if you love thriving in a dynamic environment. Contact us now- this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our office temps' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
© 2016 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.