Ref ID: 00610-0011875901
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Robert Half is looking for a contract (potentially contract to hire) senior level administrative assistant for a well known energy company in Denver. This role will be in office and will be Monday-Friday 8-5pm.
• Provides direct support to the Executive Vice President, and the COO, assisting in the coordination and execution of overall administrative activities
• Ensures efficient and effective administrative operations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while interacting with all levels of the company
• Performs general administrative tasks, such as data entry, filing, shipping, document preparation, organizing, and other tasks as assigned
• Coordinates travel, meeting arrangements and scheduling
• Fields phone calls and directs visitors
• Creates/edits documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
• Maintains tight file management system and organization
• Produces document and materials, including, printing, scanning, etc.
• Orders and arranges delivery of lunches as needed
• Responds to requests
• Maintains receipts and files monthly expense reports
• Helps executives with business expenses
• Assists in completion of special projects
• Embodies professionalism and exercises sound judgement, confidentiality and discretion
• Regular attendance at the worksite is required
• Strong administrative and organizational capabilities.
• Highly detail-oriented, with excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks amid shifting priorities, while maintaining quality.
• Ability to thrive in a high volume, dynamic environment.
• Must be able to work on sensitive issues with discretion and a commitment to confidentiality.
• Demonstrated commitment and adherence to impeccable customer service at all times, with accurate and prompt responses to employees and managers.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible; willingness to modify plans as necessary based on business needs.
• Ability to use the Microsoft suite of products is required, specifically Word, Outlook and Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge a plus (e.g., mail merge, table of contents, pivot tables, V lookups).
• Ability to learn new technology tools quickly.
• Experience working with large-scale enterprise information systems, such as HR Information Systems (HRIS), sales tracking systems, or accounting systems.
• Requires a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
If you are interested in this contract Senior Administrative Assistant role, please call Robert Half Administrative & Customer Support at 303.296.4900!