Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive's model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health's interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Senior Analyst, National Finance
This teammate will play a key supporting role within the Finance team as we work to steward operating costs for Strive's corporate and centralized teams, model business performance, and implement processes and systems to support Strive's rapid growth.
Responsibilities of this Senior Analyst, National Finance role includes supporting the budgeting/quarterly forecast process for all SG&A teams, applying accounting principles (e.g., accruals, prepaids, capitalization) to accurately forecast expense and cash impact, and reporting and analyzing performance vs plans monthly to enable good decision-making. This teammate will take the lead on root cause variance analysis, and when the data is ambiguous this teammate will attempt to problem solve and provide insights.
This role provides an opportunity to sharpen financial acumen, deepen understanding of the healthcare industry, build relationships across all levels of the organization, and gain finance experience in scaling a high-growth business as the Finance team enables Strive's transformation of care for kidney patients.
The ideal candidate is energized by the opportunity to create, implement, and improve; proactively seeks to contribute meaningfully; masters the details while keeping them in the context of the big picture; thrives on communicating to create clarity and build relationships; and holds personal values aligned to Strive's core values of caring for others first, innovation, resilience, tenacity, and fun.
* Play a key supporting role in executing the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting process for SG&A expenses
* Provide Finance business partner support to each Corporate and Central leader, including functions such as Strategy, Finance, Talent, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Technology, and Legal
* Support the assembly, analysis, and reporting of the operating forecast and strategic long-range plan for Corporate and Central functions; conduct analysis to provide insight into the financial implications of existing and proposed actions
* Use a hypothesis-based approach to identify, validate, and quantify risks and opportunities
* Analyze and manage cost allocations from Corporate and Central departments to Strive's operating business units
* Own the preparation of team/department financial results and variance drivers to facilitate understanding and action planning; coordinate with the Accounting team to ensure headcount and SG&A expenses are booked appropriately
* Collaborate with Corporate and Central stakeholders, Finance, and Accounting to define and create appropriate financial reporting to support day-to-day management of financials
* Navigate reporting tools and interpret analyses to drive business results
* Inform enterprise hiring governance by managing Strive's consolidated staffing forecast
* Develop analysis and scenarios to support decision-making, provide visibility, and drive results
* Think critically; pressure test modeling assumptions and outputs
* Communicate modeling, analyses, and findings in a clear, accurate, and compelling way
* Support the implementation of new tools and technology; leverage them to develop consistent, repeatable, and scalable financial processes
* Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
* Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, or similarly highly analytical field
* 3+ years of relevant financial analysis, modeling, or FP&A experience
* Advanced level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office product suite, and other technology tools
* Ability to work in a growth environment and successfully adapt to change
* Strong communication skills to share recommendations to team leaders and key stakeholders through verbal and written presentations
* Business travel
* Project management or process improvement experience
* Hyperion Essbase/Smartview and Oracle NetSuite experience
Annual Salary Range: $79,000.00-$97,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines. Learn more about our benefits here
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]