The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Collaborate and build relationships with client industry/business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team
- Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
- Run technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process/rules configuration, and integration for high-impact intelligent automation solutions
- Lead the build, test, and delivery of intelligent automation solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
- Mentor and lead a diverse onshore/offshore team on the software development process and agile methodologies
- Manage all aspects of the project lifecycle, from proposal estimation through contracting and project budget/financials
- A minimum of three years of experience with system implementations along with basic understanding of key concepts related to Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, and Digital Transformation adoption
- A minimum of two years of experience with Appian BPM as well as a thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL and web services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Information Management or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Appian Designer or Lead Designer certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels and ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.