Job Description Summary
JOB SUMMARY: The Sr. Consultant will serve as Lead Business Analyst for modernization planning and business process reengineering human services consulting projects for large-scale systems. The Lead Business Analyst, along with the MAXIMUS Project Manager, will interface with Maximus and client program and IT resources, management teams and other business partners on a regular basis to maintain good client relations, deliver project outcomes, and resolve any issues. The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for leading a team of business analysts, who will be primarily responsible for performing Child Support Enforcement system modernization analysis and developing required contract deliverables.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support leadership in ensuring that the project is delivered to specifications, on time and within budget.
- Develop initiative strategies for provider capacity building such as evaluating business models, creating training, recruitment, events participation, outreach approach, and support activities.
- Work closely with management and work groups to create and maintain work plan documents.
- Track the status and due dates of projects.
- Manage relationships with project staff responsible for projects.
- Produce regular weekly and monthly status reports, work plan status, target dates, budget, resource capacity and other, as well as, ad hoc reports as needed.
- Collaborate with project managers on various initiatives and projects to track progress and provide support as necessary.
- Create and maintain management plans and other deliverables.
- Facilitate regular meetings and reviews.
- Evaluate employee performance and recommend employees' needs and development opportunities to leadership.
- Adhere to contract requirements and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of experience consulting within designated function.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Develop solutions to highly complex problems which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
- Develop advanced concepts, techniques, and standards requiring a high level of interpersonal and technical skills.
- Develop new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as expert in field within the organization.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.