ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
As an integral member to the Enterprise Payments Healthcare team, collaborates to acquire, expand and retain business clients who have payments needs. Maintains the “first point of contact” role for any customer service needs, inquiries or problems and ensures that clients receive a full and effective after-sales experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborates with partners to expand and retain business clients who have payments needs.
- Own maintenance of payments services to fully meet the needs of existing clients including project completion and tracking (e.g. product/service updates and upgrades; new service level introduction/enhancements, compliance projects, etc.) as well as necessary review of any existing services utilized.
- Prepare, deliver, and review agreements.
- Adhere to all Risk policies and procedures including EP Risk Testing initiatives.
- Initiate and conduct necessary research that may need to be done in conjunction with on-going client needs.
- Generate cross-sell leads to sales teams and participate in regular Client Management sales initiatives
In some cases and on some teams the following job functions may also apply:
- Partner with the Implementation Specialist Team on more complex client implementations
- For more complex client implementations, will work with Client Implementation Specialist to manage the request for new product set-up, ensuring timely processing of Client Service Orders (CSO’s), verifying products are properly set-up in accordance with published service level agreements, providing technical support and training to clients concerning product usage and functionality and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Working with the Customer Account Maintenance (CAM) Group, open new DDA accounts field incoming client calls to effectively resolve questions, problems or concerns regarding account opening and/or maintenance requests within established service level agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience with 3 or more years of banking or cash management experience.
- Demonstrated success in a customer service environment
- Possess strong Analytical and data mining skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience presenting to clients
- Self-motivated and ability to participate effectively in a highly collaborative work team
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle difficult situations while maintaining strong personal relationships
- Detail oriented and ability to follow through
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Certified Cash Manager (CCM)/Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- Influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, while maintaining good personal relationships
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and negotiation skills
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.