Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Data Scientist
Seeking a data enthusiast with a broad understanding and experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence, and advanced multi-media (images and video) processing methods? Skilled in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools and statistical environments.
The Senior Data Scientist will drive the delivery of technology results and serve as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Experience in creating and implementing machine learning algorithms and advanced statistics and are proficient in statistical computing languages for data analysis -- such as Python and R, as well as Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, PyTorch.
- Two or more years of Industry experience / similar experience in academics in the field of Data Science Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience, PhD being a significant plus Courses in AI / Machine learning / Deep learning from an University or MOOC (like – Udacity, Coursera)
- A strong drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques in AI Ability to translate recent scientific papers to code (python, R)
- Some experience in software or applications engineering and/or technical operations Work and/or academic experience building applications using any of the following: Large scale distributed databases as well as more traditional options: key-value, graph, SQL, NoSQL, time series Data cleansing, manipulating datasets Training various Machine Learning, Deep Learning algorithms for NLP, Image processing, Time series and predictive analytics
- Exposure to cloud environments preferably Microsoft Azure Experience handling data with relational databases is preferred
- Conduct research leveraging big data technologies that surface actionable insight that influence analytical solutions roadmap
- Gather and process raw data at scale by using statistical packages like R, and programming language like Python, Scala Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis – and then do the analysis.
- Comfortable using advanced functions in MS Excel for quick analysis / manipulation / insight.
- Use predictive modeling for forecasting demand, work load and provide actionable insights.
- Implement Natural Language Processing tools and algorithms to solve automation problems.
- Implement Computer Vision and Deep learning techniques to solve automation problems.
- Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations.
- Work closely with other functional teams to integrate your ideas, innovations and algorithms into production systems.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Having the ability to query databases with structured and un-structured data and perform statistical analysis
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com