Position may be located in Colorado, Seattle or Houston. Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring all sales of integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Prior management experience is required
- Prior experience selling to Government and Education sectors strongly preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time to other markets: Seattle, Portland, Twin Cities, Houston, CO, UT, and NM
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice and TV services to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical and education institutions.
- Develops and monitors sale promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and Individual Rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals and standards.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development and appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Possesses excellent knowledge of Company's products/services, pricing practices and selling skills to effectively oversee regional sales deployment of new products and services that target the enterprise segment.
- Manages records of individual, as well as group, sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Manages employee performance; counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Identifies and implements improvements in business processes yielding, increased sales performance and/or operational efficiency. through excellent time management, decision-making and human relations skills.
- Participates to help manage and monitor Business Services Enterprise Direct Sales channels within budgeted sales and expense targets.
- Develops and ensures implementation of best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.