Put your talents to work at PCM! Whether you work in our Home Care, Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care division, you will support our mission to deliver care and other services that enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part of our dynamic client-focused team and make a difference in your career!
The Senior Manager of Vendor Management is responsible for overseeing vendor relationships and vendor-related business processes. This position will work with the Manger of Vendors in identifying, qualifying, contracting, onboarding and managing vendors to support the business, as follows:
- Analyze and manage vendor performance to ensure financial and operational objectives
- Collaborates with management to prioritize prospecting efforts, lead follow up and price negotiations
- Lead and manage the development of standards for vendor interactions and processes
- Liaise with management and internal stakeholders on key projects
- Strong dispute resolution and mediation skills
- Assists with defining the vendor selection process and criteria, metrics definitions, service level agreements, score cards, and benchmarking tools to measure the compliance and performance quality of vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, while seamlessly moving between strategy and execution
- Develops positive relationships with strategic suppliers
- Five or more years of vendor management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management, peers, subordinates and external partners
- Ability to craft, maintain and manage long-term vendor partnerships
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills
- Displays strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to design and execute vendor management processes
- Health care industry experience required
- Clinical research industry experience preferred
- Demonstrates ability to deliver projects on-time
- Ability to work with global vendors across all time zones
- Travel 0 - 20%
- Location: Remote
Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Lead a team responsible for all stages of the vendor life cycle including risk management, requirements gathering, price negotiations, execution and termination.
- Establish processes for vendor performance reporting and issue resolution
- Drive the continued development of our vendor management framework
- Collaborates with operations team to create long-term provider network and vendor management strategy for organizational goals tied to revenue, utilization growth, and quality
- Collaborates with quality team to evaluate new vendors and their ability to deliver quality service Collaborates with legal team to negotiate, implement and maintain legal agreements
For Colorado based applicants, the general range of pay is $102,250 - $161,750.
The hiring pay would be based on years of experience and other market-based factors.
Available Benefits Include
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits
Please contact Andrew Vessel at (866) 776-0127 x238 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.