Role: Sr. Software Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN/Denver CO
Duration: 12 Month Contract
· Follows agile software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs.
· Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents to customize the software to meet application requirements.
· Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
· Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency.
· Participates in architecture, design, and code reviews.
· Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
· Analyses systems specifications and designs, develops, modifies, and installs highly complex and customized software.
· Actively participate in the escalation of live errors and service problems to limit downtime and resolve problems.
· Recognize and solve inconsistencies in the detailed technical specifications and propose changes.