Growing organization located in the Denver Tech Center is looking to add a sharp Staff Accountant to their team!
The Staff Accountant will report to the Controller.
Staff Accountant duties:
- Complete account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Process transactional tax reporting including sales use taxes
- Record activity from international subsidiaries (Foreign Currency)
- Accounts Receivable duties to include: Prepare deposits and record client receipts, process client credit card payments, collections, review A/R and PLs
Staff Accountant skills/experience:
- accounting degree is a must
- 3 years of general ledger accounting experience
- strong Excel skills, including macros, V-lookups and pivot tables
- Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) experience is a plus!
Hours for Staff Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with some flexibility) in a business-casual environment
Local Staff Accountant candidates only, please!
Staff Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check