Growing Company in Boulder in the Biopharma space has an immediate need for a solid Staff Accountant to join their team!
The Staff Accountant will report to the Controller.
The Staff Accountant role is currently fully in the office in Boulder.Staff Accountant Duties:
-1/3 fixed assets..
-1/3 accounts receivable - posting cash, entering manual invoices into SAP (maybe 10/month)
-1/3 GL Recs - very easy - cash, AR, AR, prepaids and liabilities
Fixed Assets are involved with ME close and throughout the month
AR - steady every week, working on cash
GL Recs are mid month after closeStaff Accountant Skills/Experience:
- 2+ years of general staff accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a plus!
- strong Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables
- experience with SAP is a plus!
- strong attention to detail and ability to work independentlyHours for Staff Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with some flexibility)
Staff Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
Local Staff Accountant candidates only