Growing hospitality company located south of Denver is looking to add a bright and motivated Staff Accountant to their team!
This role comes with competitive benefits as well as employee perks, including an employee discount!
The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller.Staff Accountant duties:
- treasury and cash management duties, including ACH payments, wires,
- back-up to Accounts Payable as needed
- high volume of balance sheet accounts
- journal entries
- month-end close duties
- prepare and record asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries
- other accounting duties as neededStaff Accountant skills/experience:
- Bachelor's degree is a must (Accounting/Finance/Business degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- strong Excel skills
- any experience with Great Plains is a plus!
- experience working with multiple entities is a plus!Hours for the Staff Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with some flexibility) in a business-casual environment.
Local Staff Accountant candidates only.
Staff Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.#cfs2021