Established company located north of Denver is looking to add a sharp Staff Accountant to their team!
The Staff Accountant will work within an accounting team of four and report to the Controller
The Staff Accountant role is fully on-site.
Primary responsibilities for the Staff Accountant:
- The Staff Accountant reports directly to the Controller
- Responsible for full-cycle general accounting
- Bank and general ledger account reconciliations and journal entries
- manage the accounts payable for largest manufacturer
- journal entries and month-end close duties
- various ad hoc projects as assigned by the Controller
Ideal skills and experience for Staff Accountant candidates:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 2-3 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Robust Excel skills, including macros, V-LOOKUP & pivot tables
- reliable and strong attention to detail
Hours for the Staff Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility) in a business-casual environment
Staff Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
Local Staff Accountant candidates only please.