About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an environmentally friendly global leader in manufacturing materials solutions.
- Located in Thornton, CO
- They are looking to add a Staff Accountant and have opportunity for growth and development.
- They will offer flexible remote option after initial in-office training
- The company boosts a team-oriented culture, very supportive culture
Overview of the Staff Accountant role- Staff Accountant:
- This Staff Accountant role reports directly to a CPA/Accounting Manager
- Responsible for full-cycle general accounting, month-end close
- Will also handle producing financial statements
- Reconciliation of account balances
- Ad hoc reporting and Cash management
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Great opportunity for recent college grads OR 1+ years accounting experience and understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Vaccination mandate
Salary up to $60K- $70K