Staff Accountant - Hybrid Schedule
A growing organization in the CPG industry is looking to add a Staff Accountant to its growing team in Louisville!
About the Staff Accountant Opportunity:
- Established and growing organization offers employee development and growth.
- Organization values: accessible leadership, work-life balance, and a positive, energetic, and fun employee culture.
- The Staff Accountant position is hybrid after training.
Primary responsibilities for the Staff Accountant:
- Prepare journal entries.
- Account and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Month-end close duties.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting.
Ideal skills and experience for Staff Accountant candidates:
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Ability to work both collaboratively with a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Local Staff Accountant applicants only, please.
Qualified Staff Accountant candidates will be contacted directly.