Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.
What You'll Do:
A unique division of Red Ventures, Health, is looking for a talented, result-oriented, and innovative Staff Software Engineer to join our team, responsible for building services and experiences for the various Health-related products within the vertical.
- Work closely with Engineering Leadership assisting with the development of the architectural strategy for large-scale cross-cutting technology and product concerns
- Write secure, maintainable code that powers the world’s leading health site
- Have the opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge within and outside of the Health organization
- Mentor/Coach other engineers on the team
- Be pragmatic, know how/what to balance to deliver software with the most impact on time
- Be an ambassador for our culture where employees and our users come first
- Be a champion for the team in leading and improving processes towards engineering excellence
What We're Looking For:
- Strong Full Stack experience; API development, experience with Microservices
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
- Great communication skills and experience/ability to work with fully remote teams
- Experience with the architecture and building of APIs
- 7+ years experience in a fast moving tech environment
- Constant curiosity and a desire to improve yourself and your colleagues
- Experience building and scaling high-performance distributed systems
- You're addicted to building high performing applications
- Interest in both frontend and backend development
- Contributions to open source projects
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.