Real Estate Personnel, inc. is a local based staffing firm that services national real estate development and investment management companies with their immediate staffing needs. REP is currently seeking a STAFFING ASSISTANT and encourages entry level candidates that can multi- task, have computer skills that includes mid-to-fast typing speed, and that have attention to detail, to apply!
VARIED DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Answer VOIP phone system to assist callers, determine their needs and transfer the calls to the appropriate staff member
- Directly assisting a senior recruiter with their daily recruiting efforts
- Covering the phones and reception area for the receptionist, if she is out which includes; greeting candidates, clients and vendors that come to the main office
- Administer training and tests
- Database input of resumes and create files
- Ensure accurate completion of I-9 and other application forms.
- Call candidates to schedule and confirm interviews
- Assist managers in various recruiting duties including calling candidates to present positions
- Assist in marketing efforts
- Maintain reception and kitchen areas and supplies as needed
- Assist payroll in collecting and processing time sheets
- Special projects as assigned
This is a role where a candidate can rapidly advance, the advancement in this position is based on what the individual puts into the position, and the sky is the limit!
Great medical Insurance, for individuals is only $40 per month, company pays the rest!
Dental, Vision as well!
Life Insurance and Long Term disability covered 100% by the company.
Additional Aflac coverage offered including Cancer policy, Hospital Stay coverage, Whole Life and Term Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term disability, and more!
Please visit our web site for additional information and for related permanent opportunities in Apartment Management, Leasing, Maintenance, and Housekeeping: