At LMC, it's all about the team. LMC is a very special place to work, largely because of the people who work here. Our company culture is infused with spirit, enthusiasm, passion, and vitality. From high-rise buildings to garden-style communities to restoring historic locations, LMC Construction is proud of its adaptive approach, its dedication to sustainability, and its commitment to building great neighborhoods for people to call home. Above all else, we are committed to quality, communication, and integrity. Sure, we map out blueprints and communities, but we also map out careers. Hope you are looking for opportunities at one of the country's leading apartment developers and one of the top 2019 Best Place to Work in Multifamily, because here they come.
Summary of Position:
The Staffing Associate is accountable for sourcing, conducting preliminary interviews and the complete hiring process up until an offer is accepted. This Associate will be responsible for gauging skillset and building a pipeline of candidates for each assigned market in-line with the culture of the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- At least 50% travel to designated regions required.
- This position is remote however this Associate will be supporting our West Coast teams and will need to be available during West Coast core business hours.
- Builds relationships with hiring managers and leadership and keeps close contact with regions as we work through each step in the hiring process.
- Provides input related to relevant market changes, trends, and compensation data.
- Acts as a resource to managers by interviewing internal employees for potential promotions within the organization.
- Works with third-party vendors, contractors, and other business partners to maintain local knowledge about the market(s) and potential candidates that can be referred.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individuals.
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individuals.
- Identifies areas for improvement, offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity, and implements ideas that achieve operational excellence.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and areas of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications or utilizing other appropriate methods to obtain business and professional information and applies knowledge and practices to areas of responsibility.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $85,000.00 [annualized], subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company's sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Applicants may apply for this position via our careers website.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in any business-related field.
- 5 years' experience in full cycle Recruiting, preferably in Property Management.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to create and make presentations to team members at all levels, and to design and teach information systems training programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports, produce necessary communication materials, and use the internet for communication, research, and other business purposes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in property management software (Real Page), and other computer applications and software used by the Company sufficient to deliver training and marketing programs.
- Proficiency in project management skills to create project plans, track and monitor progress, meet production and delivery deadlines, and oversee project implementation across multiple properties or geographic areas.
This is a position which requires the Staffing Associate to be able to view computer screens, mobile devices and other electronic equipment, paper reports, and journals for extended periods of time where visual strain may result. Must be able to frequently walk, stand, and climb stairs in and around construction sites, communities, apartment homes, models and properties. Also, must have the ability to speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 20 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. Regular travel is required to visit communities and offices throughout the region, and to facilitate and attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to others accurately and quickly, including answering phones, attending meetings, written correspondence or other forms of communication.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact well with co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.