This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Klopfenstein
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000
A bit about us:
Our client is an international company that has been in business for over 80 years - great stability, and continuing growth.
Why join us?
This role offers an opportunity to be mentored by a brilliant team, work internationally with no travel, and learn a plethora of skillsets that you don't need experience for to get the job!
Our client, a global manufacturing company, is looking for a Strategic Product Marketing Manger to join their team! Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the Product Management team. This role is focused on the 'how'. How does product portfolio align its product strategy to targeted retailers and sales channels? The Product Marketing Manager role has an in-depth knowledge of target sales channels and how to best launch and support the product within each sales channel. This role is a highly collaborative role partnering with sales and marketing to help drive product category growth through targeted sales channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage product lifecycle for key product portfolio.
- In partnership with sales, develop retailer and channel specific product portfolio that drives revenue and gross margin through product differentiation and segmentation.
- Build on product messaging to develop unique selling proposition for specific retailer or sales channels.
- Partner with marketing to create necessary eCommerce assets such as images, videos, A+ Content to support eCommerce at key retailers.
- Partner with Sales to develop retailer focused campaigns to drive product market share gains.
- Manage product review and sampling programs to continuously improve quantity and quality of product reviews.
- Maintain and manage competitive analysis to develop pricing and product messaging strategies.
- Maintain product information and specs in product information management (PIM) system.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Deep understanding of how a product is sold and the channels they are sold into.
- Leverage market and consumer data to identify consumer insight and competitive analysis.
College degree in business management or marketing preferable or documented field related and successful product marketing or product management experience.
3 to 7 years of successful product marketing and or product management experience in the consumer goods space. Preferably experience working with a leading consumer brand distributed through retailers like Home Depot, Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Product Management is especially important
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills.
- Preferred experience working in Global / Multinational organization.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Apps, Google Apps, and Product Information Management (PIM).
- Strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are communicated, maintained, followed and approved corrective or disciplinary action is taken when required.
- 5% travel both domestic and international.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.