Amcor Rigid Packaging
Summer Help - Manufacturing / Warehouse
$20.00 per hour
Amcor is a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home- and personal-care, and other products. Amcor works with leading companies around the world to protect their products and the people who rely on them, differentiate brands, and improve value chains through a range of flexible and rigid packaging, specialty cartons, closures, and services. The company is focused on making packaging that is increasingly light-weighted, recyclable and reusable, and made using a rising amount of recycled content. Around 50,000 Amcor people generate US$13 billion in sales from operations that span about 250 locations in 40-plus countries. NYSE: AMCR; ASX: AMC
- Warehouse assistance including sorting dunnage, repairing pallets and top frames
- Assisting with operating machines using written work instructions, visual management, and computer interface.
- Conducts quality inspections using specific written and visual guidelines.
- Monitors operations of machine to detect malfunctions.
- Accurately completes all logs, data input and written, to include hourly checks and downtime.
- Material Hander duties may include driving a forklift
- Flexible Shift hours
- 8 hour shift 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am Monday through Friday
- or rotating 12 hour shift 7pm-7am working 3 days one week and 4 days the next.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Computer Literate
- Minimum 18 years old
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Able to perform basic math functions.
- Able to work required overtime and holidays
- Able to stand/walk on concrete floor constantly.
- Able to climb stairs/ladders up to 15 feet high.
- Able to reach at and above shoulder level.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.