We are in need of an experienced business and marketing analytics leader who can transform the data and analytics capabilities of leading, commerce-driving agency in the creative marketplace.
The SVP, Growth Sciences is responsible for evangelizing the promises, products and outcomes delivered by the Growth Sciences unit. And is ultimately accountable for leading, growing and mentoring a growing team of analysts and data scientists.
What You'll Do In This Role:
- You will prioritize the data & analytics roadmap with key stakeholders in Client Leadership, Creative, Media, Strategy and Finance and work closely with Senior leadership and Client leaders to drive high visibility of data-driven projects and tools, with topics ranging from attribution, CX/channel optimization, targeting, experience design, spatial intelligence, including multivariate creative testing and spending decisions.
- You will recruit, develop and manage a team of analysts and futurists to understand and develop business reporting and forecasting models; innovative performance analysis, business impact and case study development; opportunity sizing; and action-oriented insights to drive the agency forward
- You will communicate short- and long-term data & analytics opportunities to executive leadership teams and continuously identify opportunities for competitive edge in the marketplace, while leading the development of data-driven/AI enablement education across key offices
- You will scale the data & analytics capabilities of the enterprise by establishing and rolling out IP, tools, capabilities and fostering new technology partnerships and alliances
- You will actively take part in proactively developing innovative client solutions in collaboration with Creative, Media and Client teams.
The Experience You'll Bring:
- 10+ years relevant work experience in a business intelligence and/or marketing analytics role, working with large, differentiated data sets within varying industries preferred with direct experience in analytically driven roles (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- A Degree in Math, Computer Science or a related field
- Proven hands-on experience championing intuitive, yet multi-faceted reports and dashboards
- Deep problem-solving: ability to look at the big picture and develop creative frameworks to solve complex problems.
- Data & analytics horsepower: proficiency with programming, big data tools, A/B testing, data visualization, forecasting and modeling.
- Experience working with global teams and motivating team members
- Logical and structured thinking to handle ambiguous questions with ease
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences