Company is looking for an experienced Human Resources leader to oversee the Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, and Human Resources departments for our global organization. Reporting to the COO and President of Corporate Housing, the SR. VP of HR provides strategic leadership by articulating Human Resource needs and plans to the executive management team. This position has a strong focus on associate satisfaction, company financial performance, and leadership development. The selected individual must have extensive knowledge of leadership development, succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, learning and development, benefits, and compensation. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, superior interpersonal people skills, and strategic planning experience.
Company is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the Company’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall Company objectives.
- Provide overall leadership, management, and guidance to the HR departments by overseeing Human Resources, Learning & Development, Recruiting, and other HR teams.
- Work with all divisions and markets to carry out the company culture, creating a Great Workplace for All.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executives and senior management of each division, department, and market regarding key organizational, management, and people issues.
- Coach, manage, and hold accountable all levels of associates to achieve high levels of performance.
- Establish a leadership development plan that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the Company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the diverse human capital needs and the strategic goals of the Company.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefit plans that are competitive and cost effective for the Company.
- Support inclusive employee relations and rewards and recognition programs.
- Develop and manage a HR budget and work with others when developing their division and market budgets.
- Oversee teams to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Work to resolve Company issues and solve problems, internally and externally.
- Create a fun and motivating environment for the Human Resources Team.
- Own and manage the HR Scorecard to measure HR departments effectiveness and success.
- Partner with all departments and Managers to ensure all Company goals and initiatives are being met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred or equivalent years’ experience.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certified
- 10 years of Human Resources or equivalent leadership experience
- Effective at conflict management
- Ability to lead, manage, and coach people.
- Talented at driving performance through people management
- Travel as appropriate to implement strategic HR initiatives.