CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in Boulder, Co
- Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
- Setting: Hospital – Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Shift: days and nights
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: Colorado Nursing License or Active Compact
- Experience Required/Preferred: Prior Hospital Based Experience Required. Minimum 2-year Critical Care/ICU Experience Required.
Registered Nurses in Critical Care Units:
As a critical care nurse, you will be constantly monitoring patients with highly unstable physical conditions and therefore will only be responsible for one or two patients at a time. ICU nurses are highly skilled and have specific experience to rapidly assess a patient's condition and intervene with immediate attention as needed. Additionally, the critical care nurse must be able to provide emotional support to gravely ill patients and their families. This is an intense yet extremely rewarding specialty as you push the limits of medical care while also helping patients cope with some conditions that cannot be healed.
The daily duties of critical care nurses may include caring for premature infants in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), children in the pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) or working with older patients in a high-level cardiac care unit (CICU). The ICU nurse may be responsible for managing various life-support systems including ventilation, heart monitoring and precisely delivered medications. Since this job involves life or death situations, the nurse must demonstrate outstanding empathy and communication skills.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses