Requisition ID: 120167
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Information Technology
Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time
The TG Service Technician will provide excellent customer service via multiple channels including a ticketing system portal, phone, chat and in-person, always striving to achieve customer satisfaction. The TG Service Technician uses generally defined procedures to respond to a variety of problems/requests and will escalate to the appropriate department when the problem cannot be solved or the request cannot be fulfilled.
Kiewit Technology Group’s (KTG) mission is to deliver project schedule and cost certainty by employing technology designed by and for the construction industry. Our team deploys apps to the field that increase profitability by maximizing the way we use our people and resources in daily operations. KTG uses the Kiewit Management System (KMS), which includes systems and tools that manage every part of Kiewit’s business and lifecycle of a project, to improve planning and day-to-day execution in the field by giving our people real-time data to make faster, smarter decisions. Every day our employees make an impact the efficiency of the iconic projects Kiewit builds and you can too.
This position is based out of Englewood, CO.
• Be deliberate about customer delight
• Research and respond to customer inquiries within service levels
• Participate in a diverse team environment that handles incoming complex and sometimes intense calls/chats
• Communicate with associates through the phone, email, chat and work requests
• Work in a reciprocal team environment to handle large call/chat volumes
• Able to adhere to Service Desk guidelines and measurements
• Maintain confidentiality of customer and agent information
• Successfully complete required training programs
• Properly record and update pertinent information in ticketing system and knowledge base
• Act as a mentor to colleagues and promote knowledge sharing
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required, including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to support a service culture through great quality and efficiency, even when work volume is high
• Ability to empathize with, actively listen to, deal sensitively and professionally with customers
• Attention to detail and genuine dedication to servicing the customer
• Make valuable contributions by building, revising and improving processes to focus on delivering the best customer experience
• Must be able to work independently. Requires exceptional organizational skills, problem solving skills, and flexibility in changing priorities
• Must be adaptable and willing to learn new systems/services as processes and technology change on a regular basis
• Effectively use multiple computer systems, phones, and other technologies at a time
• Work independently displaying good judgment and analytical skills
• Ability to work schedule demands and requirements
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment of continuous change and challenges
• Experience working with solving computer-related technical problems preferred
• Experience with ServiceNow preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Base Compensation: - 28.00
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.