CONSOR is currently looking for a Transportation Engineer II for our Denver office. This position will contribute to delivering a diverse range of multimodal, tolled express lane, and traffic signal design projects. Candidate must be a highly motivated and talented engineer with a strong background and interest in transportation projects, and someone who wants to make positive change to the way people move throughout our communities. As a dynamic and growing engineering consulting firm CONSOR is full of opportunities for career development.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Managing the design of transportations design improvements including corridor and intersection projects for local and state agencies.
- Developing design packages for signing, pavement markings, and traffic signals.
- Delivering a wide range of projects and engaging clients throughout projects.
- Presenting project designs to stakeholders.
- Helping mentor and guide staff while managing and delivering projects.
- Following our quality control process to help ensure high caliber work products.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Professional Engineer registration (PE) in Colorado or ability to achieve reciprocity is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of transportation engineering experience.
- Command of Microstation, Inroads/Openroads, AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability writing technical documents with excellent grammar skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills.
- A desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment supporting our client's overall project goals.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently as well as in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication skills, time management, ability to multitask and prioritize competing project obligations.
- Ability to work with others and capacity to learn new skills.
Compensation: $89,024 - $109,054
This job description may have been redacted to relay a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. In some instances, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned. As business demands change, the essential functions of some positions may also change. Position requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Let the next big thing you engineer be your future at CONSOR Engineers!
CONSOR Engineers is inspiring vibrant communities by connecting people through innovative engineering solutions, focused on transportation planning and design, structural assessment, construction services, and water-wastewater. Our project portfolio includes thousands of projects across the United States and Canada with 47 offices in North America and 1200+ employees. We are deeply committed to investing in our people – together we are stronger, more innovative, and able to fulfill an engineering vision that makes a true difference.
CONSOR champions growth, creativity, and well-being in our team members. We offer a competitive pay structure, a comprehensive benefits package, and recognize the need for work-life balance. Our core values define our company culture and remind us of what we all aspire – Collaboration, Ownership, New Ideas, Safety, Optimism, Respect, Integrity, and Quality (CONSORiq).
We’re made up of talented, collaborative, and driven folks from every civil engineering discipline. We are driven by producing outstanding work and thrive on tackling the biggest projects. If this sounds like a place you could see yourself shining (and we think it is!), apply today and let’s create something amazing together.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
CONSOR is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workplace. We believe in each individual’s potential. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, genetic information, service in the military, or any other status protected by law.