Join the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to begin the hiring process for the Transportation Security Officer (TSO) position at Denver International Airport.
Sign-on Bonus: TSA is offering a sign-on bonus of up to $1,000 for this location to new eligible hires – $500 after onboarding and an additional $500 after one year of service, with service agreement. This initiative applies to TSO new hires that onboard through September 30, 2021.
TSA offers rewarding, meaningful careers and professional growth. We are a team of dedicated individuals who work hard to deliver our mission of protecting the nation’s transportation systems and ensuring safe travels.
TSO's are the backbone of TSA and represent the public face of the agency to millions of travelers a day. They are responsible for screening passengers, baggage and cargo to keep our transportation systems safe.
- 18 years or older.
- U.S. citizen or national.
- High school diploma, GED or security experience equivalent.
- No previous security experience is required.
What to expect?
- This event may feature multiple hiring components which will vary by event. Provided you pass each component, it’s possible you may:
- Attend an information session to learn more about the TSO position and employment with TSA;
- Apply for the TSO position, if you did not apply online prior to the event;
- Take a computer-based test (CBT) to evaluate English language proficiency and object recognition aptitude;
- Participate in a structured interview to assess qualifications for the position;
- Complete a medical evaluation, federal drug screening (see below) and pre-hire background investigation soon after the event.