Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
o Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
o Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending
Supplier Enrollment Consultant (SEC) is a sales position responsible for outreach to targeted suppliers for outbound call campaigns on behalf of the bank's Commercial Card and ACH customers. A Supplier enrollment consultant is accountable for annual spend/enrollment goals and sales activity targets. Serves as the Dedicated Supplier Enrollment Consultant for assigned customers and has a significant role in the success of a customer's program. Works closely with other Supplier Analysis & Onboarding team members to further define our outreach approach and success.
The Supplier Enrollment Consultant will have advanced excel skills to perform a v-look up and run pivot tables. Will also need to meet and exceed established sales goals and customer satisfaction. Success in this role comes from a thorough understanding of the business, the ability to hit sales goals, creating professional partnerships, proactive follow up and detailed follow through with exceptional organization through accurately planning, coordinating, and monitoring daily activities.
• Call suppliers to encourage enrollment for AP Control, STP (Straight Through Processing) or ACH (Automated Clearing House) per customer's unique campaign rules
• Achieve annual sales goal for enrolled spend
• Track and achieve an average daily call target
• Educate suppliers on APC, STP or the ACH processes
• Update supplier records per client instructions
• Ensure all suppliers are in a 'final' status within a targeted campaign timeframe
• Work directly with other Dedicated SEC's for campaign problem resolution
• Train and/or mentor less experienced SEC's
• Create professional development plan and goals based on long term career path.
• Contribute to the success of the Team's annual sales goal
Additional responsibilities as a Dedicated Supplier Enrollment Consultant include:
• Act as the designated point of contact for the customer and internal partners during the onboarding campaign
• Conduct meetings with customer to review Weekly Reports and Audit Reports
• Create customer Weekly Reports and track campaign progress within 90 day onboarding-timeframe
• Provide problem or payment resolution as needed
• Use daily tracking reports to monitor campaign progress
• Create customer Audit Report and present final onboarding results to customer; identify additional areas of APC/STP/ACH opportunities
• Educate customer on the APC, STP and ACH processes and supplier talking points
• Educate customer on supplier self-enrollment process for one-off suppliers
• Educate customer on Imposter Fraud
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule. Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: treasury management, commercial card, merchant card, or sales
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry, products and services
- Credit card industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of sales or client support, general banking, or treasury management
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in phone based sales
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and have strong attention to detail
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
UT-Salt Lake City: 299 S Main St - Salt Lake City, UT
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.