Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 annually
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Full-time employees will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you and your family including:
• Paid time off • Paid holidays • 401(k)
• 401(k) matching • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • Flexible spending account
• Health savings account • Tuition Reimbursement • Reduced tuition rates
• Employee discount • Employee assistance program • Pet insurance
• Disability Insurance • Paid training • Other benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE GROWING!
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at providing technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
**Remote work options are available**
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Experience with both Web Application design and native Mobile design for iOS and Android. Responsible for creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathers and evaluates user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Evaluates existing applications and evaluates their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
- Measures the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Conducts user testing of applications, software and websites.
- Creates and implements interaction models, user flows, and user interface specifications.
- Communicates scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team.
- Develops and maintains design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin.
- Illustrates design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designs graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Builds page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develops UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Creates original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepares and presents rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identifies and troubleshoots UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conducts layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adheres to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Performs other duties as assigned.