At Sonepar successful leaders drive and promote our leadership mindset of Adapt, Dare and Learn.
Our Leaders are focused on building customer centric strategies, inspiring, empowering and developing associates, adapting to change, and driving organizational efficiencies to deliver results.
- Adapts easily to new situations, people, culture, and technology by choosing the right skill set at the right moment and place
- Can appropriately challenge the status quo; never satisfied and always looking to improve
- Is curious, willing to learn and explore new topics and to apply new learnings that align with current business objectives
We are currently seeking a UI/UX Designer to perform the following duties:
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
- Coordinate with development team on business needs
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
***This position is considered remote, however, the individual must be in the Denver, CO area. Relocation not provided.***
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- One to three years of design experience in a related field
- Knowledge of skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods, motion design or video or an interest in learning those skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
About Sonepar USA
Sonepar USA is an independent, family-owned company with global market leadership in the B-to-B distribution of electrical, industrial and safety products, services and solutions. We are a proud member of the Sonepar Group, the world’s largest privately held electrical distributor. Sonepar entered the US in 1998 and has continued to grow due to strategic acquisitions and organic growth. Today, Sonepar USA is represented by 13 locally managed operating companies with over 700 locations nationwide. For more information, visit soneparusa.com.
Stay up to date with Sonepar USA, follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.