Ref ID: 00610-0011701837
Classification: User Experience (UX) Designer
Compensation: $40.00 to $50.00 hourly
You could be the User Experience (UX) Designer that The Creative Group's client is seeking for an immediate opportunity in the Englewood, Colorado area. Seeking a short-term temporary role? This opportunity with a company in the Telecom Services field might be the next career move you've been searching for. As the User Experience (UX) designer, you will manage user research, the administering of interviews and surveys of diverse populations, and the translation of results into sitemaps, wireframes, and design prototypes. On top of the day-to-day tasks, this role is also responsible for creating the overall functionality of the product and work tirelessly to make incremental improvements to deliver an exceptional user experience. We are looking for a person who can prove they are a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues.
- Working with business users and a team of application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Providing support to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Conducting usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Collaborating with other members of the digital marketing team on the development of new initiatives
- Producing tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Designing satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis
- Focus areas may consist of content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.