Ref ID: 00610-0011807235
Classification: User Experience (UX) Designer
Compensation: $60.00 to $80.00 hourly
Candidates seeking an immediate job opening, should apply for this User Experience (UX) Designer opportunity in the Denver, Colorado area via The Creative Group. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As the User Experience (UX) designer, you will head user research, the administering of interviews and surveys of diverse populations, and the translation of results into sitemaps, wireframes, and design prototypes. Along with administering daily responsibilities, you will also create the overall functionality of the product and work tirelessly to make incremental improvements to deliver an exceptional user experience. This job is for a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues.
- Produce satisfying experiences for users of a product, based on results from user research and workflow analysis
- Collaborating with other members of the digital marketing team on the development of new initiatives
- Organizing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Working closely with a variety of business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Lending a helping hand to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Producing tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.