Coalfire is on a mission to make the world a safer place by solving our clients' toughest cybersecurity challenges. We work at the cutting edge of technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the U.S. and U.K., and we support clients around the world.
But that's not who we are - that's just what we do.
We are thought leaders, consultants, and cybersecurity experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
And we're growing fast.
We're looking for a Vice President to support our Finance/BI team.
The Coalfire Finance and Business Intelligence team drives comprehensive financial planning, forecasting and analysis to enable the company to align its resources with the achievement of its strategic goals - both long term and short term. The Vice President of Finance and Business Intelligence will work closely with the CFO, the Executive leadership of the company, the Corporate Controller, and others.
What You'll Do
- Influence and guide finance professionals in the finance and accounting teams as well as help professionals across the organization better understand finance processes and implications of financial decisions.
- Assist, lead and manage key finance projects and initiatives to drive process improvement and deliver deeper insights on critical business decisions and drive scale within the organization.
- Assist in developing finance & business presentations such as Board of Director presentations.
- Oversee Business Intelligence reporting and long-term technology strategy.
- Annual Operating Budget
- Operational and Strategic Analysis
- Long-term Strategic Planning
- External Board of Directors, Creditors and Investors Reporting
- Scenario models for Forecasts and Budgets
- M&A models
- Cash Flow models
- Long term financial projections
- ROI, NPV, ROIC and WACC calculations
- Key Performance Indicator reporting across Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, and SaaS Platforms
Lead and execute all phases of the Financial Planning and Analysis functions of the company including:
Execute critical financial forecasting models and analysis including:
What You'll Bring
- 15+ years experience (or equivalent with MBA or other graduate degree) in finance with demonstrated success in financial modeling and analysis, business intelligence reporting, 3-statement modeling, benchmark analyses, and M&A.
- Experience coordinating all financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, forecasting, capital budgeting, long-term strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Experience managing a large and diverse team remotely.
- Experience communicating business results regularly with external investors (e.g. Private Equity or Venture Capital) and Board of Directors.
- High degree of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation
- A record of accomplishment and excellence
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent individual initiative and objective-oriented drive
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Highly collaborative team approach to work
- Ability to adapt to and excel in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and the ability to work highly independently
- Superior business partnering skills
- Superb attention to detail and ability to focus on the "big picture"
- Strong academic credentials
- Bachelor's degree (four-year college or university) with focus in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with Tableau, Salesforce, Workday Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, and/or Financial Force.
- Strong preference for candidate with experience in technology industry and/or professional services.
Why You'll Want to Join Us
At Coalfire, you'll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you'll work most effectively - whether you're at home or an office.
Regardless of location, you'll experience a company that prioritizes connection and wellbeing and be part of a team where people care about each other and our communities. You'll have opportunities to join employee resource groups, participate in in-person and virtual events, and more. And you'll enjoy competitive perks and benefits to support you and your family, like flexible time off, certification and training reimbursement, and comprehensive insurance options.
At Coalfire, equal opportunity and pay equity is integral to the way we do business. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role is $114,000 to $198,000 based on national salary averages. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certifications and other factors. You may also be eligible to participate in annual incentive, commission, and/or recognition programs.