As a member of the core leadership team, the VP of Centralized Operations will report directly to the Group Vice President, Integrated Kidney Care.
This leader will operate as a Chief Administrative Officer for the Government IKC leading the central operating functions to ensure the overarching success of Government IKC programs.
This teammate will be responsible for supporting the development of the business strategy, engaging with external partners, aggregating and synthesizing analysis, partnering with various functions across the enterprise to drive strategic planning and execution, organizing management processes, business communications internally and externally, and supporting teammate engagement. This teammate will operate on a national level, working with central business functions and operating teams across the country.
Company Integrated Care is the leading value based care provider for patients with kidney disease. We support patients with kidney disease holistically to address the totality of their healthcare needs, ultimately reducing medical complications and overall healthcare cost. Our operating model and performance leads the industry. We believe that all patients with kidney disease deserve this comprehensive level of care. It creates a win-win-win, for the patients, for the Government, and for providers.
The Vice President of Centralized Operations for Government Integrated Kidney Care will help guide business development and operations to new levels of growth and performance.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a track record of top performance and desire to help improve our overall healthcare system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize Government IKC central team efforts and collaboration across lanes
- Prepare and participate in monthly operating reviews
- Support internal/external communication by helping to craft and deliver key messages
- Highlight management process gaps or improvement opportunities, then implement solutions
- Lead critical projects working across multiple service lanes; monitor metrics, track progress of initiatives, and prepare presentations for senior leadership
- Collaborate across teams to perform analyses and synthesize results
- Work across operational and innovation teams to advance best in class capabilities in the market
- Travel required: up to 25%
- Prior experience as VP of Strategy, General Manager, Operations Leaders, or similar role supporting enterprise-level initiatives or prior experience within healthcare or financial operations leadership.
- Experience leading the following
- Design, implementation, & administration of operating strategies, operating models, governance models, and service delivery models desired
- Continuous improvement processes & initiatives
- Ideation & innovation processes & development
- Budget administration
- Strategic thinking
- Influencing others to achieve objectives
- Resourcefulness—the ability to find and implement effective solutions despite time or resource constraints
- Integrity; must be viewed as highly trustworthy and able to keep matters confidential
- Handling matters proactively and expeditiously, following through on initiatives & projects to successful completion
- Handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Judgment and decision-making ability--must know when and how to “push-back” on decisions and how to make tough calls to keep work moving forward
- Demonstrated track record in the following:
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.