This position will lead the Finance organization supporting the Company NA Sales and Customer Success Organizations. Responsibilities include: driving business and financial performance, assessment and monitoring of key Revenue initiatives, budgeting, consolidation, complex business case development as well as financial M&A support. The foundational elements of the role are ensuring strategic & financial planning, decision support, defined financial management processes, controllership and financial integrity. The overriding objective is to drive value creation by partnering with the business/respective finance support teams and driving performance through a rigorous, constructive assessment of operating strategies and results. Being a trusted advisor to drive outcomes in the business is a key objective of this role.
The Main Responsibilities
- Provides advice and counsel to assigned business leadership on interpretation of operating results and trends. Assists with recommendations of action plans where required. Develops key business indicators and other quantifiable measurement tools to track results of business activities and regularly reports to Sales and Customer Success Leadership Ensures rigorous assessment of proposed investments; drives understanding of achieved results.
- Appraises operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and recommendation of general operating effectiveness improvements for the assigned business group, acting as an independent advisor to the management team.
- Provides accurate and timely historical and projected financial and operational information and analysis to assigned business leadership including presentation of financial results compared to plan.
- Manages all financial month end close and reporting activities for the Sales and Customer Success leadership team. Responsible for all financial forecasting/budgeting, including scenario planning for future growth. Recommends allocation of capex/opex resources to support the company’s financial goals.
- Leads transformation initiatives within FP&A to improve sales, churn and revenue performance across the business.
- Drives opportunities to maximize financial outcome and drive gap closures to close risk. Focus on leading programs with the business to drive return on invested capital.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 13+ years relevant experience in related field (telecom/technology company experience preferred) and minimum 5 years management experience.
- Recognizable as a leader, possessing outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of executives and constituencies.
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation and negotiation skills and ability to work in fast-paced and independent environments.
- Ability in building and sustaining high performing teams.
- Experience in liaising with multiple operational contacts at executive and senior management levels.
- High degree of adaptability and ability to drive Transformation though out the organization.
- Strong quantitative and technical skills required.
- Experience working for publicly held, US-owned, global corporation preferred.
- Ability to support multiple locations.
- MBA, CPA or equivalent strongly preferred.