What you'll do:
The Vice President, HOA Banking position is an outside sales position that focus’ on developing new business opportunities by offering Alliance Association Bank’s industry specific banking services and products to the Community Association Industry. The primary focus of this position is to develop new business opportunities, while servicing existing clients. The day-to-day task of this position will include, but not be limited to; cold calling, establishing new business opportunities, providing sales presentations, attending industry trade show events, marketing to prospects via phone/email/in-person visits, following-up with existing clients on customer service items and perform light administrative task. This individual will be responsible to perform the above task in conjunction with promoting and educating existing clients and future clients on the products and services offered through Alliance Association Bank.
This position requires 50% travel mostly throughout an assigned territory in the Colorado Market and surrounding areas. It will require some additional traveling throughout the country to annual conferences and training segments that will be mandatory. Additionally, the candidate for this position must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and CRM applications.
What we are looking for:
- Meet deposit and lending goals.
- Continue to grow existing client relationships and cross-sell AAB’s products and services.
- Identify and cold call on prospective clients to develop new relationships to build a portfolio of management company deposits.
- Attend industry events including exhibiting at trade shows, attending luncheons and being an active member of the local Community Association Institute (CAI) Chapter. Attend association board meetings. Attending national events and sales training, which requires travel.
- Effectively communicate banking services via email, letters, demonstrations, presentations and conversations.
- Liaison between the AAB operations team and the clients as needed. Ensure clients are receiving necessary service levels and troubleshoot their issues and/or concerns.
- Work closely with their manager and periodically review key performance indicators.
- Prepare and submit new client forms and update existing client forms.
- Participate in remote training and attend remote sales meetings. The BDO must be able to work efficiently from their home office and car, while being comfortable spending the majority of the week meeting with new and existing clients.
- Manage marketing, entertainment and advertising expenses (within budget guidelines) run sales adds in trade publications. Complete mass mailings/emailing’s.
- Market and solicit loans to community associations. Collect and submit required underwriting material.
- Three (3) years of Banking or HOA/Community Association experience Required and Outside Sales.
- High School graduation or GED Required
- Degree from an accredited college/community college in (Finance or Business Management) preferred.
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory and nationwide as needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)