Delivering daily on Distinguished Hospitality that is what we expect of you, but we also expect you excel at the following:
- Function as a dynamic senior leader to a geographically diverse group of hotels by providing mentorship to property level General Managers and broader regional operating teams.
- Ultimately responsible to ensure that all hotel operations are carried out at a level that is consistent with both SBCO and associated brand standards.
- Report to Corporate leadership and build relationships and manage the reporting needs of third party owner’s and partners as may be necessary based on the needs of specific properties.
- It is important that this role provide mentorship to property General Managers and their management teams.
- Develop and establish short and long term operating strategies tied to key performance metrics and execution plans.
- Oversees responsible financial management of assigned hotels at all times. In partnership with the leadership team, develop annual budgets and operating plans to accurately forecast and execute upon portfolio and asset level financial performance.
- Periodic property inspections are required.
- Ensure the completion of brand and SBCO training programs and, through cooperation with various corporate support departments to initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Oversee the implementation of sales, revenue management and marketing programs in order to achieve and exceed established RevPAR goals.
- Critically analyzes all metrics (including but not limited to financial reports, GSS, STR, Quality Assurance Inspections, Financial Audits, Associate Opinion Surveys, Employee Turnover), assessing actual performance to defined benchmarks, identifying variances and initiating corrective action.
- Champion of SBCOS Standard Operations Procedures and policies are followed in compliance with company, Local, State and Federal Labor Law Compliance.
- Ensure that all assigned assets are properly maintained and protected, and that life safety programs, PCI Compliance, and OSHA standards and practices are being enforced and followed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university/college plus at least eight (8) years of related leadership experience in branded hotels is a requirement.
- Direct hotel Operations Management 8 years experience
- Experience working with bothboth branded and unbranded branded hotels is required.
- Multi-property portfolio experience
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Strong analytic skills together with an ability to fully review and understand profit and loss and associated hotel reporting processes is essential
- Must be an excellent written and verbal communicator and also be able to represent SBCO both internally and externally to the highest standard
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to travel is a requirement.