Responsible for the development, integration, implementation, and ROI analysis of a broad range of marketing activities to increase positive brand awareness of Company and drive incremental growth. Works closely with executive leadership team to build and refine the short and long-term strategic plans for growth. Leads the execution of strategic initiatives for marketing.
Core Responsibilities for all jobs at this level.
- In-depth understanding of the strategic company plan through collaboration, alignment of goals, objectives and work performance
- Proactive strategy development for a functional discipline / strategic development of long term policy
- Accountable for and leads the development, implementation and success of functional or departmental strategic initiatives
- Accountable for P&L for the marketing department
- Autonomy to act and make decisions within financially guidelines and / or company policy
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Evaluate marketing partner business models including Market Development Funds (MDF) and/or Co-Op marketing as viable strategies to strengthen relationships.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Department including budgeting, planning and staff development
- Manage Company external partners for marketing, Web, etc. including setting priorities, staying on budget and more.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization, working with leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external marketing opportunities and solutions.
- Prepare executive reports on marketing strategies and results as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Additional job requirements:
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 20%