The Vice President of Marketing will be a trusted member of the leadership team. Your job will be to drive campaigns that influence consumer experience at all touch points. Overall responsibilities of the VP of Marketing include digital marketing, marketing communications, consumer insights, affiliate lead generation, and product development, innovation & strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Use customer and consumer insights to identify opportunities that will allow Company to thrive.
- Design and track digital marketing customer experience and funnel metrics for optimization and test and learn
- Guide marketing research into customer insights with a goal of better understanding current customers, potential customers, appropriate audience segmentation schema, and optimal communication strategies for each.
- Manage third-party relationships with existing and any new partners and stakeholders.
- Connect consumer research with intra-company stakeholders.
- Manage the voice and look of the company.
- Provide ongoing support and strategic management for the Company team (Design, Content, Customer Support).
- Develop and manage the heavy digital marketing strategy and execution for customer acquisition and tracking, including but not limited to PPC, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, SEO and website content management.
- Develop market-specific narratives to ensure the Company brand is correctly positioned.
- Provide ongoing corporate communications guidance and support when needed.
- Develop and advance the existing marketing calendar, including campaign planning and understanding various products’ seasonal alignments and success over time.
- Partner and collaborate with the Analytics team to ensure cohesive and effective major marketing initiatives and develop a plan for regular refresh and evaluation of marketing messaging.
- Ensure the brand messaging and creative direction is embraced in all communications and customer experiences, as well as throughout all departments and offices.
- Provide strong leadership that fosters a cohesive and accountable team with clearly defined goals, milestones, and KPIs to measure progress against those goals’ achievement.
Product Strategy + Innovation:
- Synthesize insights and translate data from multiple sources to drive strategic menu innovation for increased consumer satisfaction and margin.
- Lead multi-disciplined work team for development and improvements of recipe categories and initiatives.
- Engage effectively with team to share experiences, insight, and peer coaching.
- Provide proactive thought leadership and collaboration with functional teams as a digital menu subject matter expert. Design a multi-touch digital marketing full-funnel execution, for new customer acquisition and retention through all digital properties
EDUCATION and/or WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 10 years marketing management experience, with a strong grasp of today’s current and emerging marketing trends
- 4+ years’ experience working within the consumer finance or automobile industry
- 5+ years’ with specific digital marketing experience, managing internal and external tracking and agencies
- Master’s degree (preferred) in business administration, marketing, psychology or related field
- Proven ability to lead and mentor an established team
- Proven ability to hire talented managers, individual contributors, and independent contractors
- Proven success in marketing campaigns, leadership, execution and results
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with tactical ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities
- Possess the ability to influence others, implement change, and standardize processes in an ever-changing landscape
- Superior analytical and communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
Experience with the following is a plus:
• Automotive, Call Center, Direct and Affiliate
- HubSpot, Google Analytics, Tableau, WordPress general knowledge necessary